You’ve got a great book – now how do you spread the word, get publicity and build your readership?
In this intensive one-day workshop, novelist Brian Francis and Random House of Canada publicity manager Adria Iwasutiak discuss the tools that will help you rise above the pack. Perfect for emerging and self-published writers.
Topics will include:
- Building a great author website
- Navigating social media
- Generating buzz
- Creating dynamic author press kits
- Best ways to approach media
- Increasing your likeability
- What to do if your book isn’t generating media
- The seven questions to never ask a publicist (cue the Jaws theme)
- And more!
What last year’s registrants had to say:
“Thanks so much to you both for your insights!”
“They know their stuff.”
“Thanks for such an educational and entertaining workshop.”