As Valentine’s Day approaches you might be struggling to find the right words to say how you feel.
Don’t let Valentine’s Day stress you out.
We have asked 2016 Giller Prize nominee Gary Barwin (@garybarwin), editor and art director of Shameless Magazine Sheila Sampath (@sheilasheila) and poet and professor Daniel Scott Tysdal (@dstiz) to help you write your love notes!
Gary, Sheila and Daniel are happy to help with:
- Writing your lover of many years something new
- Penning a lovely limerick for your son or daughter
- Choosing the right words for a note to mom
- Sending your gal pals the funniest card
- A little something to go with the candy gram for your coworkers
- And much more. Just ask!
Follow @ifoa and tweet your request to one of these writers using #XOifoa.